Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wizzair rip off

Options
  • 18-08-2015 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Have anyone had the misfortune to travel on Wizzair?
    Recently my wife and I travelled from Paris Beauvais to Riga . each of us had a small cabin bag and back pack quite acceptable to Ryanair. Wizzair charged us €120 as excess baggage.
    The flight itself was satisfactory with grumpy staff but will avoid in future!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,730 ✭✭✭irelandrover

happy1y wrote: »
    Have anyone had the misfortune to travel on Wizzair?
    Recently my wife and I travelled from Paris Beauvais to Riga . each of us had a small cabin bag and back pack quite acceptable to Ryanair. Wizzair charged us €120 as excess baggage.
    The flight itself was satisfactory with grumpy staff but will avoid in future!

Why didnt you check the Wizzair allowance for carry-on bags? You are only allowed one piece of carry on luggage as far as i can see.

https://wizzair.com/en-GB/useful_information/baggage

• Registered Users Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭VG31

Wizz Air is not Ryanair. It is not their fault that you assumed the carry-on allowance is the same as Ryanair.

Advertisement