Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 6 Manager of the Year

Options
  • 17-08-2015 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭

So who you think was the overall manager of the GW for season 6?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

For me ...hands down ...Spartak Moskva

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    For me ...hands down ...Spartak Moskva

Thank you mate.. And thank you faulty game engine :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

Bayern, crazy close league.

Anderlecht a close second.

I'd rank some of the unmanaged teams ahead of me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Bayern in div 1. You talking over all or per section?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,460 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Div 1- Bayern. Champions, nuff said!

Div 2- Spartak. Automatic promotion with far from strongest team in division, well done sir. Udinese had great season too.

Div 3- tough one. Kudos to Olympiakos on automatic promotion. Estudiantes, Panathinaikos and standard had great seasons. Giving it to rangers on basis of back to back promotions, great going.

Div 4- Anderlecht. In the top 2 for the entire season #consistency!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Spartak for me, I remember fighting it out with them in Div 3 for promotion. Fantastic job you've done with them!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Can I just say......I won the cup. Bear that in mind! :D :pac:

Anyway, I usually give predictions for all divisions so here it goes:

Division 1:
    Three candidates here.
    Bayern for turning things around after a poor season last season (or two) to win the title, and land a spot in the SMFA Shield final also.
    Ajax for managing to avoid relegation with one of the weakest squads in the division, while giants Man City are instead the ones who must accustom themselves to life in D2.
    Porto, for essentially the same reason, although they have got one extra player in the 90s. :D

Overall though, I think Bayern just edge it, with the opportunity of becoming double winners being the clincher.

Division 2:
    There's only really one candidate here really in Spartak Moscow, for obvious reason.

Division 3:
    Four potential winners here.
    Olympiacos came from nowhere really to leap into second on the final day of the season.
    Myself at Estudiantes being up there in the mix for essentially the entirety of the season.
    Rangers and Panathinaikos also. Mainly Panathinaikos though as they even have a weaker squad than I do, so to be up there, again for the entirety of the season, was a great achievement.

Overall though, and you can call me biased if you want, but I think I'm going to award it to myself, with the victory in the Cup final being the ultimate deciding factor. It's hard to look past such an achievement. :)

Division 4:
    Should really be only one main candidate here in Anderlecht considering both themselves and Palmeiras were the top two for a large part (if not all) of the season. Although, Malaga should get a mention two because, despite all the players they have, they are ridiculously inconsistent. I realised that when I was managing them. So to achieve promotion is actually a major achievement all things considered. Still not good enough to beat Anderlecht to manager of the division though! :D

Advertisement