Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P21 balancing statement

Options
  • 17-08-2015 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭

Hi, I am applying for financial assistance with my college, the assistance fund. They are looking for a p21 from me, i haven't worked since 2011. I remember ringing last year the revenue office and they told me because i havent worked the previous year I wouldnt have a p21. Is this the case? The college dont seem to accept me not having a p21.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

bri007 wrote: »
    Hi, I am applying for financial assistance with my college, the assistance fund. They are looking for a p21 from me, i haven't worked since 2011. I remember ringing last year the revenue office and they told me because i havent worked the previous year I wouldnt have a p21. Is this the case? The college dont seem to accept me not having a p21.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Ask revenue for a letter stating that you have not had any earnings for PAYE in the last 4 years.

Advertisement