Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost car keys

Options
  • 17-08-2015 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭

Long shot, but I lost my car/house keys this morning somewhere between the University and Forster street. There is a red keyring with a female name on it attached to them. I've already retraced my steps and tried Mill Street with no success. If anyone has happened to find them or hears anything please let me know! Thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Lorikeet111

I lost mine not so long ago, Got a locksmith to make me a new one for 120 euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Do you have any Tags attached from any Supermarkets where somebody might have handed them in there?

Oh shure the Car.... first obvious place they would have gone would be Gardaí or at least ring them..... But maybe not if they are nowhere in town near the Garda Station.... Hhmmm strange one..... I hope they turn up for you.....

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

Thanks everyone, thankfully they have been retrieved! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Am curious how/where you managed to retrieve them?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Probably found them in same place she left them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭huggs2

My insurance co. gave me a tag the same size as a supermarket one with a code on it and a €10 reward on it in case it got lost.Any one who finds it can ring the number on the tag and get the reward.The bonus is they (insurance co.)pay the reward and you get your keys back.:D

Advertisement