Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What date are the colleges back this year?

Options
  • 17-08-2015 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Quick and simple question,What date are the colleges back this year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

It depends, easiest is to google Academic Calendar for the particular college you're wondering about.

Here is NUIG http://www.nuigalway.ie/academic_dates/documents/academic_calendar_2015_2016.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Cheers Biko, It looks like the 1st years are back on the 1st and id assume that GMIT are not far of that either. Cheers for the link

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭littleteapot

GMIT first years are back on the 7th and the rest are back on the 9th

• Registered Users Posts: 6 GMIT Student Ambassador

NUIG - 31st August
    GMIT - 7th September

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭FallSilently

What about the other school levels, does anybody know?

I'm thinking in terms of when my easy 20-minute commute from Knocknacarra to GMIT will become an hour-long ordeal followed by me being yelled at.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 GMIT Student Ambassador

What about the other school levels, does anybody know?

I'm thinking in terms of when my easy 20-minute commute from Knocknacarra to GMIT will become an hour-long ordeal followed by me being yelled at.

Montessori & Primary back the 31st.
    So assume hell on earth (or Galway) from then.

Advertisement