Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

starting a youtube channel

Options
  • 16-08-2015 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi all, I was just wondering weather or not to start a YouTube channel. I was wondering if many people would watch and what topics would you like to see in a YouTube video.
    (keeping it PG please).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭To Elland Back

We don't get You Tube in Wexford, it's a Dublin thing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭Corvo

With regards Wexford? Would there be much to cover, apart from a historical point of view?

Maybe you could do a Royal Rumble style video, shack up outside Burger Mac!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Be more vague.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 MurphChops

Anna_2245 wrote: »
    Hi all, I was just wondering weather or not to start a YouTube channel. I was wondering if many people would watch and what topics would you like to see in a YouTube video.
    (keeping it PG please).

I think its a good idea , if you are wondering what to cover in your videos for content just look to local community papers for ideas , I don't know the name of them I'm only living here 2 years .

more than likely anything being covered in those papers are of some interest to people ,saves some time on research ,
    the more videos you do the more you will find people sharing them, even if its just because a place they know is in the backround.

Let us know if you get started I'd subscribe to the channel

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Videos from 1,30 am on Sunday am, that be cool.

• Advertisement
Advertisement