Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any good current Irish basketball players?

Options
  • 16-08-2015 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

A question for those who follow European Basktball; are there any/many good Irish basketball players in the world? I know "good" seems vague. Maybe this is a better question: who are the best currently active Irish basketball players in the world? And at what level/standard do they play?
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Courtside Collective just released this the other day.

Top 20 current Irish players

Most of them are playing in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭MrYlad

Courtside Collective just released this the other day.

Top 20 current Irish players

Most of them are playing in Ireland.

thanks mate, exactly what I'm after.
    Do you agree with their list?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

To be honest I couldn't give an answer to that because I don't follow Irish basketball to an extent that I would know the ins and outs of all the players.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭mixery

I also have a limited knowledge in the area but I have to agree with Colin O’Reilly being top of the list. Great skill set, consistency and leadership qualities. And now he's proving himself as a coach also. He just seems to have a great basketball mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

MrYlad wrote: »
    A question for those who follow European Basktball; are there any/many good Irish basketball players in the world? I know "good" seems vague. Maybe this is a better question: who are the best currently active Irish basketball players in the world? And at what level/standard do they play?
    thanks

it-crowd-popcorn-gif.gif

• Advertisement
Advertisement