Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for an Android phone, budget is >250

Options
  • 16-08-2015 5:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

As the title states im looking to get a new phone. I was originally going to go with the moto g 3rd gen but they're pretty overpriced.

So any suggestions?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,453 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Just to clarify, "budget is > 250" means you're willing to spend at least 250 (if not more). Do you mean less than (<) 250?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Irishredawg

oops yeah, posting this on my ipod :L

• Registered Users Posts: 11,727 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Vodafone smart ultra is a great phone for €170.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Irishredawg

Yeah the specs look great on it, is there a catch to it?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,727 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Have it about a week now and it really is an awesome phone. The battery life is unreal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

Charlie19 wrote: »
    Have it about a week now and it really is an awesome phone. The battery life is unreal.

I bought the Samsung S4 mini 2 weeks ago. Same size as an iPhone 5. Comes with 8gb on it but I bought a 32gb card for €10 on adverts. Bought the phone on Komplett for €228.

Nice little compact phone if that's what you're in to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

Yeah the specs look great on it, is there a catch to it?

locked to Vodafone (obv!)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,648 ✭✭✭✭listermint

As the title states im looking to get a new phone. I was originally going to go with the moto g 3rd gen but they're pretty overpriced.

So any suggestions?

tbh the moto g 3rd gen is a superb runner. I think it wholey justifies its budget price.

I had the 1st gen and it was superb. Only sold it due to screen size.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭frostypants

If you can stretch to €299 the oneplusone is a pretty good buy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,230 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

locked to Vodafone (obv!)

Plenty of Ebay Sellers providing unlock codes from £3.60 or so......not really locked to any network then, is it ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement