Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Susi grant appeal boards

Options
  • 16-08-2015 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,
    Looking for some advice for the appeals board.

I am a mature student who has been receiving susi for the last 3 years. I have been currently living outside of my family home for over 2 years and because my entry was on my parents income . The application stays on dependent mature student as it only takes the first point of entry even though I have left home and paying everything myself.

My parents income changed which means I don't get the grant. I was wondering does anyone have advice for me in the appeal board stage.

It is my last year in college and I really want to finish. Without the grant I can't and have to take a year out to save and ruin my back to education allowance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭savagethegoat

the only Susi we know would be Suzuki I'm thinking

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 2,957 Mod ✭✭✭✭macplaxton

Kennels and Student Grants? Whatever next?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭w124man

Are there no moderators in this place?

• Registered Users Posts: 65,085 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Have no idea where to move this to, so closing the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,085 ✭✭✭✭unkel

w124man wrote: »
    Are there no moderators in this place?

We can't read all of the threads all of the time, can we?

If you see something untoward, please, please, please report the post!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement