Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eddie Bravo Invitational 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,105 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Joe Soto :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Rob01

Love the EBI format. Look at the amount of submissions compared to Metamoris, it's great and makes it so much better to watch

Rob01 wrote: »
    Love the EBI format. Look at the amount of submissions compared to Metamoris, it's great and makes it so much better to watch

Yeah, it's forces so much more actual fighting, as opposed stalling.

Eddie Cummings is insane imo. Was a bit of a shame Miyao was eliminated before the final. If Eddie heel hooked him the Internet would have had a meltdown.

The 66kg division at ADCC is goumg to be immense.
    Rubens Charles
    “Tanquinho” Mendes
    Jeff Glover
    Justin Rader
    Joao Miyao
    “Geo” Martinez
    Eddie Cummings
    Jeff Curran
    Gianni Grippo

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Rob01

Mellor wrote: »
    Yeah, it's forces so much more actual fighting, as opposed stalling.

Eddie Cummings is insane imo. Was a bit of a shame Miyao was eliminated before the final. If Eddie heel hooked him the Internet would have had a meltdown.

The 66kg division at ADCC is goumg to be immense.
    Rubens Charles
    “Tanquinho” Mendes
    Jeff Glover
    Justin Rader
    Joao Miyao
    “Geo” Martinez
    Eddie Cummings
    Jeff Curran
    Gianni Grippo

I know the Jiu-Jistu nerds loves the Miyao brothers but I personally can't stand watching them pull guard in every single match. Particularly Gi matches, it takes away from a big entertaining part of the sport.

Agreed on the ADCC, that division is stacked. Jeff Glover should be entertaining as usual

I'm with you on the Miyao's tbh. Massive amount of respect for their abilities, and dedication but it's simply not a style I want to emulate.

That said, that style is a product of the ibjjf rules. They are just taking the nth degree.
    Hopefully this sub only idea continues to grow. Some great matches this last while.

• Advertisement
Advertisement