Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pc game keys

Options
  • 15-08-2015 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

can anyone recommend where to buy game keys.I got keys of allkeyshop before and they worked but i hear people saying there illegal and could get a game ban

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Luck100

Try kinguin

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Isthereanydeal.com lists 28 stores and you can set price notifications for games.

Kinguin, g2a and cdkeys are another three

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Isthereanydeal.com lists 28 stores and you can set price notifications for games.

Kinguin, g2a and cdkeys are another three

Have spurious cd key sales not dipped after steam region locked the games? Or what happened since?

I haven't really needed to buy anything since all that was going on, hence haven't been paying attention :pac:

Have spurious cd key sales not dipped after steam region locked the games? Or what happened since?

I haven't really needed to buy anything since all that was going on, hence haven't been paying attention :pac:

AFAIK yes, but I don't use the marketplaces like kinguin so I'm not overly knowledgeable there

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭remydegreat

any more info on region locked games

• Advertisement

Just make sure it's global or eu and you're grand.

Most keys are global anyways, and most sites won't let you buy keys from other regions

Advertisement