Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD science through HEAR scheme

Options
  • 15-08-2015 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

hi im just wondering if theres anyone who got into science in UCD last year through the HEAR scheme and what kind of points did you need for it.
    Its my second choice on cao.
    I have enough points for my third choice (vet nursing) and now i'd kind of prefer to do that instead of science. im kind of hoping i wont get the extra points with HEAR. i got 480 points and science in ucd is 515 (it will probably go up to 520 this year). do you think i'll get the reduced points? or is there any way to not accept them??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 overpower

i guess the best thing to do is to not accept the offer if you got it and contact the school immediately about your situation.

Advertisement