Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Ballymun wedding in Drumcondra

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭TheQuietFella

Snapshots!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,660 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

maybe it's because they stand out by reasons of being monochrome (or because you tried a different treatment on them precisely because they're strong), some of my favourites in that set are the b&w ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭RoryW

I would have called the set a Ballymun wedding in Glasnevin as The Maple House Hotel where you took these is located in Glasnevin :-)

On a serious note, hope you had fun

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,660 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

sure the border between drumcondra, ballymun and glasnevin shifts depending on who you ask (especially for the latter two), so i wouldn't worry too much about that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭RoryW

How about a Ballymun wedding in D09 ND70.......

And magic I know what you mean re shifting sands of post codes and location

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

RoryW wrote: »
    I would have called the set a Ballymun wedding in Glasnevin as The Maple House Hotel where you took these is located in Glasnevin :-)

On a serious note, hope you had fun
    Oops!!
    And I am from the northside, hahahhaha!!

Wedding better then I thought it would've been, afterwards was pretty spectacular though :cool:

Advertisement