Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTW ticket questions

Options
  • 14-08-2015 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

Hi everyone , I am just in the process of looking at what options I have for a round the world ticket for travel sometime between November and Jan this coming year.

Can anyone who has purchased such a ticket maybe help out or advise on a few questions

Generally can changes be made like travel stopovers once travel has being done ,

Would it be possible for date changes on anyone segment or all the segments and if so are the fees

As you can gather I am looking for a lot of flexibility , which alliance would be best for that

Thanks everyone as always , finding it hard to get my head around all this

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 scrutable

You'd be best calling the place that's offering the tickets and asking them.

I considered one myself but ended up just going it freestyle, buying flights as I needed them.

But there;s one for £995 I still like the look of, it goes, UK - New York - Rio - Buenos Aires - Iguazu Falls - Lima - UK

Advertisement