Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House of Tiles - tiles fitting services feedback?

• 14-08-2015 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Has anybody used the service from House of Tiles at all?

I'm looking to refit my bathroom and got a quote from them (they came over to take measures and came back to me with a quote based on my requirements).

However, I'm interested to hear more about the satisfaction of their tiling services (not sales but fitting) - quality, service completion on schedule, potential issues, etc.

Thanks a lot!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

ricrjbm wrote: »
    Has anybody used the service from House of Tiles at all?

I'm looking to refit my bathroom and got a quote from them (they came over to take measures and came back to me with a quote based on my requirements).

However, I'm interested to hear more about the satisfaction of their tiling services (not sales but fitting) - quality, service completion on schedule, potential issues, etc.

Thanks a lot!

Bump on this. Mrs pinch flat driving me crazy to get the en-suite done. Would love to hear feed back before proceeding

Advertisement