Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Star Wars costume and 501st legion

Options
  • 14-08-2015 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭

Hi folks,

My first post here, apologies if its been asked before. Just wondering if there is anyone that wanted to sign up to the 501st legion but the costume wasn't cleared? How often do you use the costume (cosplay/halloween etc?)

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Twigster

gerarda wrote: »
    Hi folks,

My first post here, apologies if its been asked before. Just wondering if there is anyone that wanted to sign up to the 501st legion but the costume wasn't cleared? How often do you use the costume (cosplay/halloween etc?)

Thanks

Wouldn't be too sure on the 501st aspect, but I'm heading over to Celebration next year in London and was thinking of getting a costume of some sort. Are you making your own or buying from somewhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭gerarda

Im not sure on my choice of costume yet but after checking out what is available online - none of them are acceptable with the 501st.

What do you mean by acceptable ? Also what do you mean the costume wasnt cleared? ??

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Twigster

What do you mean by acceptable ? Also what do you mean the costume wasnt cleared? ??

For 501st costumes have to be a certain standard before being approved for use with the garrison.

Advertisement