Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should I text this lad?

Options
  • 13-08-2015 10:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

So I was out last night and started talking to this lad, he was really nice and friendly. Anyway to cut a long story short, we shifted a few times. He told me I was a really good kisser and he bought me a drink. I added him on snapchat and just wondering should I message him, I don't want to seem annoying or desperate...?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭knird evol

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

Text him this:

Love u. Marriage? Thank you please.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,438 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭conorh91

Buys you chips
    Rides you

Sorry, he's just not that into you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Old Perry

What did he get in his exams?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,537 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

Ahhh. A Leaving Cert result romance...

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

"Hi John, had a great time last night, head was banging today <insert vomiting emoji>, but a load of <insert your hangover food here> sorted me right out. Hope your head was OK today! <insert winking emoji>
    Fancy doing something over the weekend? Aisling x"

Yeah, I could definitely still be down with the kids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Txt me instead.

PM sent.

Sure, why not?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

I hope he opened with the chat up line:
    How many d's did you get in the leaving?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

Send him a snapchat of yer box.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,695 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

amurph56 wrote: »
    So I was out last night and started talking to this lad, he was really nice and friendly. Anyway to cut a long story short, we shifted a few times. He told me I was a really good kisser and he bought me a drink. I added him on snapchat and just wondering should I message him, I don't want to seem annoying or desperate...?

What age are you OP?

If you have to ask whether you should contact someome after you've already played tonsil tennis, I'm given to wondering what age you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Hi,
    You should make the topic here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=127
    I'm not sure if it's suitable for relationship issues or not but in either case, you'll get better help there.
    Please read the charter before posting there: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057233816

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement