Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomodation/land in Leitrim wanted

Options
  • 12-08-2015 8:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hi one and all!

I am hoping to attend the Organic Centre in Leitrim for a year long course commencing Feb '16.

As a result I am seeking the rent or purchase of a room, house or land within a half hour drive of Rossinver.

I'm not too fussy about condition, but area is more important.

I love gardening so if you know of somewhere I could have a small caravan (self supplied) then I would be happy to work, grow veg, garden etc in exchange.

Also, I like to cook, am used to horses, dogs, etc so can assist with animals.
    I like working so I can be generally helpful to have around!

I'm friendly but tend to keep to myself and quiet, so I shouldn't take too much room up!

Access to the place isn't too important, I'm happy to walk up a lane if required, if no vehicular access.

Monthly rental is max €450 incl, buying a small spot is top budget €8,000 cash

I'll be available to come any time from now to February and then staying until Feb 17.

Thanks for reading.

Professional. Residential. Academic references available

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭thee glitz

Hi,

check out daft.ie in counties Leitrim, Sligo and Fermanagh. South Donegal is within reach too.
    There are currently 2 3-bed houses to rent in nearby Manorhamilton asking €385/month.

Advertisement