Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cuirt na coiribe

Options
  • 11-08-2015 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

hi!
    Many second years at NUIG living in Cuirt this year? I didn't get a place in gort na coiribe and I am hoping Cuirt na coiribe will be okay as a second year student :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Julia_

Hey, didn't get into Gort either, i'm also hoping cuirt na coiribe will be fine :) From what I've heard, there are a lot of second years ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sknock18

ahh great, thats a relief.thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Julia_

At least thats what i've heard, cuirt doesn't seem to be popular with first years so i guess there are mainly older students?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 toryhillgoats

Hey! I'm a first year staying in rented acccomodation in dun na corribe and there is nobody else in my house in first year. I was wondering will there be many first years staying there, I'm from down the country and I don't know anybody going to NUIG. Will I make friends easily even though I'm not living in the Corrib and don't know anybody? Sorry for posting this in the wrong forum, I'm new to boards and can't make threads yet. :/

Hey! I'm a first year staying in rented acccomodation in dun na corribe and there is nobody else in my house in first year. I was wondering will there be many first years staying in that aea, I'm from down the country and I don't know anybody going to NUIG. Will I make friends easily even though I'm not living in the Corrib and don't know anybody? Sorry for posting this in the wrong forum, I'm new to boards and can't make threads yet. :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

Hey! I'm a first year staying in rented acccomodation in dun na corribe and there is nobody else in my house in first year. I was wondering will there be many first years staying there, I'm from down the country and I don't know anybody going to NUIG. Will I make friends easily even though I'm not living in the Corrib and don't know anybody? Sorry for posting this in the wrong forum, I'm new to boards and can't make threads yet. :/
    Where you live doesn't stop you making friends. The best way to make friends etc is by joining clubs and societies. Id recommend Triathlon club. Health equality society, GUMS - Musical society, film soc......

There will be hundreds of people in the same situation as you next week. Don't worry about not knowing anyone.

Where you live doesn't stop you making friends. The best way to make friends etc is by joining clubs and societies. Id recommend Triathlon club. Health equality society, GUMS - Musical society, film soc......

There will be hundreds of people in the same situation as you next week. Don't worry about not knowing anyone.

Thanks The Lost Sheep! :)

Advertisement