Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any other Borris House brides?

Options
  • 11-08-2015 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

My fiance and I are getting married in Borris House next year, and I thought I would see if there was anyone else planning a wedding there! Would love to compare notes on vendors, ideas, venue specifics, etc., as planning this wedding is taking up a good part of my life right now :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

I've worked there and would heartily recommend Honeydew Events. Natasha also did the food at our own wedding and additionally was a great help with the planning,oranisation and staging of the rest of the wedding in a similar type of venue, Lisnavagh. She brings a lot to the table.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭Preset No.3

Lovely Lovely venue. Sent you a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭oconnoao

We're also getting married there next July. It's fabulous! I don't know anyone who's been to a wedding there either, so any info is welcome.

At the moment we're trying to reserve some of the B&Bs locally for the night, the Step House has a wedding so no accommodation available there. We went with the in-house caterers. We're gonna get married in the church in Borris House. Other than that, we haven't organised much at all yet :o!

Advertisement