Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan of a trail camera?

Options
  • 11-08-2015 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,422 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks, I was wondering if there was anyone local'ish to me in the N. Wicklow / S. Dublin area who has a trail camera they'd be willing to lend to me for a few days? I would of course be happy to leave a deposit. PM me if you can help.

The reason is that one of our cats escaped last week while at a cattery in the depths of the countryside in Wicklow and has gone to ground in the woodlands nearby. The owners of the cattery have seen her hunting in their field adjoining the woods so she's still around, but it would be helpful if we could get a better idea of her movements esp. at night so as to best be able to set the cat trap we have the loan of from the local SPCA. They've caught 3 cats so far, but none of them ours unfortunately!

Thanks in advance, and mods, if this is considered not appropriate for the forum feel free to remove it, I'll understand.

Advertisement