Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Estate Agent Oranmore

Options
  • 10-08-2015 10:22am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭

Hi

Can anyone advise on an estate agent that is based in Oranmore Galway Or that sells a lot of houses in Oranmore area ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Woodville56

If you look up houses for sale in Oranmore on Daft or Myhome, you will see who'se selling houses in the area

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭wintear

Yvonne Sweeney is in Oranmore. Bought my House from her, she seemed the most switched on of any of the estate agents I dealt with.

Some of them were hopeless and didn't seem pushed about selling properties.
    Her places had best presentation and pictures on Daft.

But that is the opinion of a buyer.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 seanbcummins

I hear Yvonne is quite good. A friend of mine recently sold two of their properties through Remax in Eyre Square and said they were a pleasure to deal with. I think they were both sold by private treaty which in my opinion is definitely the best option. Often you see a lot of properties being withdrawn at auctions making it very off putting. I'm thinking of selling myself in the new year, I'm nearly certain I'm going to give Remax the business.

Advertisement