Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rossignol viper K 178

Options
  • 08-08-2015 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭

Due partily to my own stupidity but mainly due to the fact that someone said that it was a good time of the year to buy gear I should soon be the proud owner of a pair of the above skiis

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTQ2OFgxMTAx/z/2KgAAOSwjVVVvPNX/$_57.JPG

have I just added to the Chaos of my already full garage? does anybody know anything about them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭cormee

sheesh wrote: »
    Due partily to my own stupidity but mainly due to the fact that someone said that it was a good time of the year to buy gear I should soon be the proud owner of a pair of the above skiis

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTQ2OFgxMTAx/z/2KgAAOSwjVVVvPNX/$_57.JPG

have I just added to the Chaos of my already full garage? does anybody know anything about them

I thought you snowboard, or are you bi-snowsical?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭sheesh

cormee wrote: »
    I thought you snowboard, or are you bi-snowsical?

snowboarded for the first time this year. wanted a big ski in case we got another cold winter I know some small hills near by that would be good for it just so I could say I had skiied in Ireland!

apparently they are completely rubbish so 35 euro down the swany.

yera !

snowboarded for the first time this year. wanted a big ski in case we got another cold winter I know some small hills near by that would be good for it just so I could say I had skiied in Ireland!

apparently they are completely rubbish so 35 euro down the swany.

yera !

How come you tried boarding? Most people just stick to one, and hate the other with a passion. What did you think of snowboarding, coming from a skiing background?

How come you tried boarding? Most people just stick to one, and hate the other with a passion. What did you think of snowboarding, coming from a skiing background?

Wanted to try something different. had a rubbish time the last time I went skiing mainly due to the fact I was not fit enough so wanted to try snowboarding to see if It was easier. very sore on the arse with all the falling at the start but once you are up and going its very floaty and a rather special experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭AlternateID

Wanted to try something different. had a rubbish time the last time I went skiing mainly due to the fact I was not fit enough so wanted to try snowboarding to see if It was easier. very sore on the arse with all the falling at the start but once you are up and going its very floaty and a rather special experience.

Powder on a board is the best.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭stevire

The skis sound like a good option for Kilternan or scraping your way down a Wicklow mountain with 2cm of snow in the winter

More power to you, I've always thought I'd like to try skiing for a day or so, but then it means losing 20%+ of my snowboard holiday, so I chicken out. I don't really fancy Kilternan or Sandyford as an option.

stevire wrote: »
    The skis sound like a good option for Kilternan or scraping your way down a Wicklow mountain with 2cm of snow in the winter

yep thats the idea and I have some old boots too not too bad.

More power to you, I've always thought I'd like to try skiing for a day or so, but then it means losing 20%+ of my snowboard holiday, so I chicken out. I don't really fancy Kilternan or Sandyford as an option.

no skiing is good too its faster and more aggressive wouldn't really be bothered to switch around on my 1 holiday a year that would be just 2 days of falling on my arse instead of one!

Advertisement