Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Poet who can sing

Options
  • 08-08-2015 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

We're looking for a singer with a distinctive voice who isn't going to write banal lyrics.

Influences: Alt J, Radiohead. (It's not necessary to have the same influences as us but we're looking to make music in a similar vain to these two bands.)

Aged between 19 and 25.

We're very experienced at playing live with previous bands, have a few contacts in Dublin for gigs, and have our own P.A.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 DanaSt

Hello.
    I was really inspired by your title and though that I should leave a reply. I am absolutely in love with Radiohead and it is one of my most favourite. I though maybe I can somehow email you a couple of audios of me singing, and if you like it we can further discuss it. I'm a female, enjoy writing proses that have a meaning so I felt like I relate to your title.
    Thank you. Hope to hear from you.

Advertisement