Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung S4 S Planner sync wiped items

Options
  • 08-08-2015 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,092 ✭✭✭✭

Ok long story short I was setting up MS Active Sync to an Office 365 account on a Samsung Galaxy S4.
    Mail synced ok.
    Problem has been the S Planner calendars.
    Eventually figured out Master Sync turned off and changed from Push to scheduled every 5 minutes, then 15 minutes.

The user had setup My Calendar, and a couple of Google Calendars in S Planner.
    Big problem is that when Outlook calendars synced it wiped loads of items already in S Planner.

Now I logged into Google with browser and could not see any recent items.
    I have tried to find deleted items in Google Calendar using Spanning undelete tool, Private Calendar XML url code plus deleted tag, and a tool called GCTool.
    They don't find any recent deleted items, only items deleted months ago.

I don't think the user ever backed up the phone since it keeps prompting for Samsung user account.

I tried to do Export of local Samsung calendar using iCal Import/Export tool and it said it only found 5 items?

Is there anything I am missing and is there any way to get items back?

Advertisement