Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phil Taylor Exhibition Match Limerick 2015

Options
  • 07-08-2015 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

I heard recently that Phil Taylor is playing an exhibition match in Limerick on Friday the 18th of September but I didn't hear a venue

Does anyone know where its on or where I could buy ticket's?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭ComfortKid

Haven't heard about this at all but I will investigate. Thanks for the heads up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Also he is in the amber springs in gorey on the Sunday night.

mackeire wrote:
    Also he is in the amber springs in gorey on the Sunday night.

Where did you get these details? Anything about the Limerick venue?

It gets advertised, usually on Facebook, that a certain player is available in ireland on certain dates. Usually the player will be over Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

People contact the agent and book the player. It's then up to the person who booked the pro to advertise the sh1t out of it and raise the money to pay the player and whatever other costs there are.

Tipperary on the Saturday.
    Type what it says on the picture to find that page.

• Advertisement

mackeire wrote:
    Tipperary on the Saturday. Type what it says on the picture to find that page.

Nice one Mack. Thanks ;-)

I searched the hole off Google and couldn't find anything.

There's a limerick darts page on Facebook, maybe you could ask there.

mackeire wrote:
    There's a limerick darts page on Facebook, maybe you could ask there.

That page hasn't been updated in 3 years.. The Tipperary one suits me fine anyway, Cheers.

Does anyone know where its on or where I could buy ticket's?

Are you still looking for tickets? I have sourced some. 20 yoyos or 27 for meet and greet and pic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

Anyone else agree that we could sticky this thread(or start new sticky) for events & exhibitions on the island?

Its very hard to know about any as was spoken about above, so if we have a dedicted sticky people can check. It should also help drive few more people to boards, even if it is only to post their flyer it might help a very quiet darts forum

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,250 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Devastator wrote: »
    Anyone else agree that we could sticky this thread(or start new sticky) for events & exhibitions on the island?

Its very hard to know about any as was spoken about above, so if we have a dedicted sticky people can check. It should also help drive few more people to boards, even if it is only to post their flyer it might help a very quiet darts forum

We used to have a thread for exhibitions but no one posted in it for a while so it was unstuck from the forum. I'll set up a new one and see how it goes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 fitz501085

Look for a Facebook page called Darts Exhibitions Ireland. It is run by Alan Keoghan, he is like an agent for a lot of the top players while they are doing exhibitions in Ireland.

Advertisement