Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electronic/Folk fusion

Options
  • 07-08-2015 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Looking to collaborate with an experienced musician(s) who has a background in electronic music, beats, synth. would be looking to gig and record.

Experienced folk-type musician here. good with melody, lyrics, singing, riffs. lacking in synth, beats/computer based wizardry.

some touchstones - Beirut, Jape, LCD, Steve Mason, Lemon Jelly, David Kitt, Public Service Broadcasting, badly drawn boy, king creosote, massive attack, portishead, James Yorkston,

sure if it sounds like something you may be interested in drop me a line and we'll take it from there.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭joinme

Bump.

Just to add I'd also like to work with samples, found sounds and field recordings within the compositions.

Bumper Cars

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭permangulator

Hey man! This sounds very interesting. Where are you based?

Hey man! This sounds very interesting. Where are you based?

sorry, should have said. I'm Dublin based (northside to be exact) and willing to travel within Dublin and possibly surrounds.

Pull up to the Bumper

• Advertisement

Bump & Grind?

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭frozenwarnings

pm sent

bump

Bumping this (looking again)

Advertisement