Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xero or QuickBooks

Options
  • 07-08-2015 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi,

I have decided to learn QuickBooks accounting software. Later I have come to know about Xero also. But I want to learn only one because I do not want to waste too much money here.

So which one will be better to learn: QuickBooks or Xero? Which software is used more by Irish companies? Is it okay to learn Online version only or do i need to be an expert in Desktop version also?

I expect answers from experts. Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Personally speaking I've seen more companies use Quickbooks over Xero.

I'd make sure you've good experience using both the desktop and online versions, as they tend to have items that are exclusive to one type and not the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Running Balance

Go for xero.
    So user friendly have a really good user guide.
    as far as I know there is no xero desktop as the whole basis is cloud computing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 203 ✭✭AndersLimpar

There is also an Irish company called Bullet HQ that works very well.

Advertisement