Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skinny Jeans/jeggings

Options
  • 07-08-2015 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Best place to buy skinny jeans & jeggings especially in black

What would you guys recommend?

Always buy from penneys & getting very little wear out of them always fade & go saggy at knees

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭katie21

I always find river island jeans the best.
    I buy the "molly" brand and have them in 3 different colours.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 hungergamer

After discovering Bershkas 'push up' skinny jeans! They dont sag and really keep their shape and at 25e a pop they have replaced ms.selfridge and river islands ones in my wardrobe

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

The new range of Penneys ultra skinny jeans are actually pretty good quality. I didn't expect them to be but I was impressed. I'm going to buy the black too! Bershka are nice too, got a pair In Spain last year & they are still perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭rachelg1

I din't know about Bershka like the look of them

Advertisement