Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asus c7 zedpad

Options
  • 06-08-2015 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, I bought for my son the Asus zenpad c7 from PC world its Intel 64 bits 1gb ram didn't look bad for the money but the problem is that keeps crashing and rebooting while watching YouTube or video from browser.

I have restored to factory settings since the last Asus update. What do you suggest? Return it?

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,463 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

It may just be the memory itself, as 1GB of RAM is only OK/not great. But you would still expect that not to be happening on a regular basis.

If you bought it within the last 28 days, return it for a refund and get something with 2GB RAM.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭ldr

Techmaster wrote: »
    It may just be the memory itself, as 1GB of RAM is only OK/not great. But you would still expect that not to be happening on a regular basis.

If you bought it within the last 28 days, return it for a refund and get something with 2GB RAM.

Thank you for the quick reply.
    Only bought it yesterday. The same sites and videos play with no issue at all on my old one Asus transformer tf300

Such a pity it does look very good

• Registered Users Posts: 3,463 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

ldr wrote: »
    Thank you for the quick reply.
    Only bought it yesterday. The same sites and videos play with no issue at all on my old one Asus transformer tf300

Such a pity it does look very good

Yeah, return it tomorrow then. Get a refund & buy something like this; http://www.currys.ie/Product/samsung-galaxy-tab-4-7-tablet-8-gb-black/322466/401.1.1

It has 1.5GB of RAM which should give you a better experience.

If you want something with 2GB, there's an 8'' Lenovo S8 that is very good also, however it is €209.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭ldr

Techmaster wrote: »
    Yeah, return it tomorrow then. Get a refund & buy something like this; http://www.currys.ie/Product/samsung-galaxy-tab-4-7-tablet-8-gb-black/322466/401.1.1

It has 1.5GB of RAM which should give you a better experience.

If you want something with 2GB, there's an 8'' Lenovo S8 that is very good also, however it is €209.

Thank you for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭NATLOR

If you decide on the lenovo, Littlewoods have it in black for €179 or blue or yellow for €176

Link

• Advertisement
Advertisement