Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A good upgrade from the S5

Options
  • 06-08-2015 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,463 ✭✭✭

Just sold my S5 and would like to upgrade to something with a bigger screen.

Needs to have a card slot, and excellent specs.

any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

Techmaster wrote: »
    Just sold my S5 and would like to upgrade to something with a bigger screen.

Needs to have a card slot, and excellent specs.

any recommendations?

I just upgraded to the Note 4 from an S5 & I absolutely love it. It has a bigger screen. Battery last ages & charges up really quick. I love it so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,463 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Knine wrote: »
    I just upgraded to the Note 4 from an S5 & I absolutely love it. It has a bigger screen. Battery last ages & charges up really quick. I love it so far.

Note 4 compared to the Smart Ultra 6, what do you think? I love the AMOLED screens :) However, the Note 4 is 3 times the cost.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

Techmaster wrote: »
    Note 4 compared to the Smart Ultra 6, what do you think? I love the AMOLED screens :) However, the Note 4 is 3 times the cost.

I don't know much about the Smart Ultra to be honest but I just love my Note. I can't believe I never noticed them before.

Advertisement