Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Imagine WiMax price increase

Options
  • 06-08-2015 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭

CONTRACT CHANGE

From the 1st of September 2015, we are changing the way we bill you.
    See below the change that will apply to your account.

•Your WiMax Bundle Price will increase by € 3.94 per month.

Did anyone else receive this? The price for existing customers is outrageous compared to their offer for new customers http://www.imagine.ie/offer/. :mad:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,438 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Why not just cancel it then (if they're changing price then you can exit your contract without penalty)
    Then rejoin?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

Are you on Wimax or DSL via eircom landline? I’m on DSL landline and got the same notice of increase. I would cancel but I really need it at the moment and can’t risk not having broadband over the next couple of months (I know of stories of muck ups and loss of service for a few days in transferring to other providers). That said, they are milking it, this is the second increase this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭corazon

I got the increase notice this week too. I have a month to break the contract. I think I may be able to get Eircom now if I can figure out their offers. Imagine has been very slow lately in my area, sometimes unusable.

Advertisement