Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fisher-Price Precious Planet 2-in-1 Projection Mobile

Options
  • 06-08-2015 8:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hi, does anyone have this mobile and would ye recommend it? Also where can I get it, was looking in argos and symths but they don't seem to have it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭moving_home

Petal765 wrote: »
    Hi, does anyone have this mobile and would ye recommend it? Also where can I get it, was looking in argos and symths but they don't seem to have it?

I have it. It's fab! Great mobile. Now I have no experience of other ones but it's great. It was out of stock everywhere except Amazon I think when I was buying it a few months ago. I ended up getting it for €20 from adverts.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Petal765

It was only on amazon I could find it as well, might have a look on adverts for one, it looks great anyway so hopefully DD will like it

Advertisement