Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limericks landlords

Options
  • 06-08-2015 2:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Hey,

Does anyone know about Margaret Ryan auctioneers? Has anyone rented off her? She has houses up on the internet for rent but there's no pictures or anything added.

Kind regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Boruma

She is a recognised auctioneer

• Registered Users Posts: 1 katybell

She is a recognised auctioneer, but a lazy one, I rented from her a few years ago - she couldn't be bothered to show up to meet me when I went to view the property (she left it to one of the other tenants), after that I found her very unprofessional and difficult to deal with. I wouldn't recommend her!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 heuston644

enaeknala1 wrote: »
    Hey,

Does anyone know about Margaret Ryan auctioneers? Has anyone rented off her? She has houses up on the internet for rent but there's no pictures or anything added.

Kind regards

I am also looking for a room or house to rent in castletroy to study in ul do you know of anything available?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Aragneer

heuston644 wrote: »
    I am also looking for a room or house to rent in castletroy to study in ul do you know of anything available?

When are you looking to move in? If it's next semester, there are a lot of rooms going on this group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1581592872107196/

• Registered Users Posts: 3 heuston644

No i am looking for a room for this semester i badly need one do u know anyone who has any spare rooms? Or any houses that are up for rent? Theres nothing on rent daft or facebook

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Aragneer

heuston644 wrote: »
    No i am looking for a room for this semester i badly need one do u know anyone who has any spare rooms? Or any houses that are up for rent? Theres nothing on rent daft or facebook

Sorry, I don't know anyone. It's very late in the semester and also, I know a lot of students had trouble getting accommodation this year and so it's probably more difficult now.

There is this on rent.ie:

http://www.rent.ie/rooms-to-rent/35-University-Court-Castletroy-Limerick-City-Suburbs/842854/

Advertisement