Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Differential XVs

Options
  • 05-08-2015 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,800 ✭✭✭

Even by following advice given here and on various other fora, the fact that everyone else is often following the same template can make it difficult to break away from the pack, so this thread is for people to post teams that differ from the norm, but may give that extra edge!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

I've gone with a different approach to most. Total cost of my midfield is £37m! It was something that worked well for me last season hopefully that continues this year! I don't have a set plan I'll move in whatever direction the scoring sends us every season tends to have its story its just a matter of reading it before everyone else!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

jimmii wrote: »
    I've gone with a different approach to most. Total cost of my midfield is £37m! It was something that worked well for me last season hopefully that continues this year! I don't have a set plan I'll move in whatever direction the scoring sends us every season tends to have its story its just a matter of reading it before everyone else!

My midfield will be £40mil at least (that includes a 5.0mil and a 6.0mil midfielder).

Berghuis my £6.0 mil midfielder & Sinclair my £5.0mil. Sterling is currently hovering over replacing Berghuis (who will be added to my watchlist). That leaves a midfield of 43£ mil

I understand your tactic but I think there is far more uncertainty surrounding defenders and forwards at this part of the season.

Where have you invested the rest of your money?

Its spread around I still have three good mids and three good attackers I just don't have 5 9m+ players like a lot seem to have gone for.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

£36.5m my midfield ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

Def 33
    Mid 40
    For 27
    Probably change it all again tomorrow anyway

• Advertisement

manual_man wrote: »
    £36.5m my midfield ;)

Jesus Mary and Joseph. There I was thinking I had the Aldi midfield but it turns out I was in Tesco the whole time.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,664 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

sword1 wrote: »
    Def 33
    Mid 40
    For 27
    Probably change it all again tomorrow anyway

Similar enough for me.

Gk 8.5
    Def 28
    Mid 41
    For 22.5

I've sacrificed a few attacking players for defenders until I see how it's panning out. Lots of doubts over the forwards at the moment.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

GK 8.5
    Def 23.5
    Mid 44.5
    For 22.5

• Registered Users Posts: 17,664 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Rikand wrote: »
    GK 8.5
    Def 23.5
    Mid 44.5
    For 22.5

Let's see that midfield?

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

GK: 8.5
    Def: 24
    Mid: 42
    For: 25.5

• Advertisement
Advertisement