Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy goo/slime

Options
  • 05-08-2015 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭

My daughter wants me to get her some goo - she's to get a vaccine next week so thought it would be a good distraction for her.

Can find any online.
    Any suggestions

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭comongethappy

Follow happy hooligans on Facebook. She has loads of links to recipes to make your own along with other great craft ideas

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Dublinhurler

I have gotten some before for cousins in the pound shops

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Sorry? A Toddler is looking for goo as a distraction?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭foodaholic

Chucken wrote: »
    Sorry? A Toddler is looking for goo as a distraction?

I want to give it to her as a distraction while she's getting an intramuscular injection. She's been asking for goo for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

foodaholic wrote: »
    I want to give it to her as a distraction while she's getting an intramuscular injection. She's been asking for goo for a while.

Ah,Sorry :) I wasn't up to speed on the thread.

I read this forum as a Nana to a 2yr 8mth and an 8mth.

They live pretty much next door, so we are hands on

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

I think finding a recipe online is the way to go, I've seen a few made from simple kitchen ingredients on pinterest. If you make it yourself at least you'll know exactly what went into itand won't be worrying if it goes in her mouth :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭thehamo

Borax solution, pva glue, food colouring and tepid water makes great goo/flubber. Very easy.to make

• Registered Users Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭foodaholic

where would I get borax ?
    I have never seen it in the supermarkets.

Advertisement