Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CarlowIFE Game and App Development

Options
  • 05-08-2015 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Hello wondering if anyone knows if this is a good course to do as I am hearing lots of different opinions, I applied for it around May because I have a interest in programming. If someone could give me a run down of the course that would be much appreciated. The website doesn't give much detail about the course. Also can I go on to study Computer Science after this course? Thanks very much.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭J98

Anybody? Got the course, I know the basics of most of the modules but has anyone done this course or knows anyone who has that could give me any information about it at all would be much appreciated. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭J98

Also ignore the computer science part I know what I want after this and its software development in Carlow IT

Advertisement