Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your recent order didn’t pass our order validation checks.

Options
  • 05-08-2015 1:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Placed an order with LEGO a week ago and selected 3 days delivery.
    Paid my CC, all ok so far.

Checked my email account and found this as below.

Is that a joke !??
    Anyone experiencing same ... experience ?
    How can I explain to my junior that LEGO is taking the piss on a otherwise valid order ??

Dear,
    Thanks for your LEGO® order.
    Your recent order X48xxxx didn’t pass our order validation checks and has been cancelled as a result. This could be for a number of different reasons, including, but not limited to:
    • Shipment to a Post Office Box
    • Use of a freight forwarding service
    • Exceeding item buy quantities
    • System misuse
    • Improper use of promotional code
    • Suspected unauthorised activity
    Please note: LEGO.com/service, LEGO.com/shop and the LEGO Stores are dedicated direct-to-consumer sales channels. In order to provide the highest level of service to our end consumers, we have instituted a policy of not selling or shipping sets or individual bricks and pieces to retailers or business owners/companies via these channels.

Kind regards,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,463 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

rolion wrote: »
    Hello,

Placed an order with LEGO a week ago and selected 3 days delivery.
    Paid my CC, all ok so far.

Checked my email account and found this as below.

Is that a joke !??
    Anyone experiencing same ... experience ?
    How can I explain to my junior that LEGO is taking the piss on a otherwise valid order ??

Dear,
    Thanks for your LEGO® order.
    Your recent order X48xxxx didn’t pass our order validation checks and has been cancelled as a result. This could be for a number of different reasons, including, but not limited to:
    • Shipment to a Post Office Box
    • Use of a freight forwarding service
    • Exceeding item buy quantities
    • System misuse
    • Improper use of promotional code
    • Suspected unauthorised activity
    Please note: LEGO.com/service, LEGO.com/shop and the LEGO Stores are dedicated direct-to-consumer sales channels. In order to provide the highest level of service to our end consumers, we have instituted a policy of not selling or shipping sets or individual bricks and pieces to retailers or business owners/companies via these channels.

Kind regards,

Are you new to Shop at home with a high value purchase. My wife had similar problems on her first order which was The Simpsons House.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,832 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Call them. My first s@h purchase was for 300 quid of modulars and failed for that purpose. Was sent after a call - probably realising I didn't sound like fonejacker!

Advertisement