Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What phone should should I get?

Options
  • 04-08-2015 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭

So I have a budget of €300 and am looking for a new phone. Looking for it to have at least 16gb of built in storage, good performance all around and a good screen. The quality of the camera doesn't matter much and a removable battery isn't necessary either. Is the OnePlus One my best option?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,664 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

gazump123 wrote: »
    So I have a budget of €300 and am looking for a new phone. Looking for it to have at least 16gb of built in storage, good performance all around and a good screen. The quality of the camera doesn't matter much and a removable battery isn't necessary either. Is the OnePlus One my best option?

Prime ultra for €170 is currently the best value for money phone. Might not be in stock for a week or two.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭gazump123

Prime ultra for €170 is currently the best value for money phone. Might not be in stock for a week or two.

This also seems like a very good option. Already with Vodafone as well. Do you own one?

This also seems like a very good option. Already with Vodafone as well. Do you own one?

Yep very good phone so far maybe slightly on the big side but I've gotten used to it. I've unlocked mine for the 48 network. Check your local store.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Yep very good phone so far maybe slightly on the big side but I've gotten used to it. I've unlocked mine for the 48 network. Check your local store.

Thanks. The size doesn't really bother me. Is the battery good?

Thanks. The size doesn't really bother me. Is the battery good?

Battery on this is better than on the recently released htc one, Galaxy s6 and Lg g4.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Advertisement

Battery on this is better than on the recently released htc one, Galaxy s6 and Lg g4.

That's good to hear. Thanks for your help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭flangemeistro

If you can wait till the end of the month I'd go for the Moto X Play.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Can get a 64gb Mi3 for less than that, fantastic phone

• Registered Users Posts: 13 i_am_beard

I'd love to get one of these, just been checking out the specs there, looks great.

Has a release date been confirmed for Ireland or would it be a case of buying it via a UK supplier do you know?

Thanks.

What kind of money?

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Advertisement

What kind of money?

About 270 quid

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

About 270 quid

Where are you seeing it for that price?

Venom wrote: »
    Where are you seeing it for that price?