Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Event] King of Greystones 2015

Options
  • 04-08-2015 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hey folks,

Just letting you all know that the King of Greystones Charity Triathlon is taking pace on Sunday August 16th this year and registration is available now - Just google "king of Greystones"
    Once again we will be supporting The Martin Codyre Fund to help find a cure for spinal-cord injury.

It would be a nice post Ironman event for many of you.
    Thanks,
    King of Greystones organising committee.

PS Sorry for the lack of links but the forum will not let us post them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭hamstervision

Registration link for anyone interested:
    http://www.kingofgreystones.com/#!register-donate/c2271

The 2013 race was my first ever tri, missed it last year as I did CK the day before, looking forward to giving it another go this year! :)

That is if I can get my legs moving again after Dublin IM 70.3...

• Registered Users Posts: 10 King of Greystones

That's fantastic that we were your first tri. I reckon the KoG has kick started a lot of triathletes. It's practically the first triathlon in the country. ( I think)

Martin

• Registered Users Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

That's fantastic that we were your first tri. I reckon the KoG has kick started a lot of triathletes. It's practically the first triathlon in the country. ( I think)

Martin

Skerries was the first I believe?

Either way KoG is a great event, was also my first Tri, unexpectedly but happily. Half tempted by it again but I think 4 races 4 weeks in a row might be pushing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭hamstervision

Half tempted by it again but I think 4 races 4 weeks in a row might be pushing it.

That sounds like loser-talk! :P

Here's a reminder that this event is on this Sunday 16th August in Greystones. We will be accepting registrations on the morning but please get there early ie 8am. There is no need for a triathlon Ireland license and wetsuits are recommended but not required.
    google "king of greystones" for details.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭ChickenBalls

What's the entry fee?

€65 working towards finding a cure for spinal cord injury. We are supporting The Martin Codyre Fund and his fight against paralysis.

Advertisement