Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

just visting hi

Options
  • 01-08-2015 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi guys
    just visiting wanted to say hello and wondering how ya all getting on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭tripperman

Reaper KH wrote: »
    Hi guys
    just visiting wanted to say hello and wondering how ya all getting on

Hey reaper

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Reaper KH

tripperman wrote: »
    Hey reaper
    Hi Tripp looks nice and cosy in here this must be where you come to relax after a giving players a good thrashing on the Madden site lol

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Reapers just here to pimp his avatar business :)

Hi Tripp looks nice and cosy in here this must be where you come to relax after a giving players a good thrashing on the Madden site lol

Haha you mean when I get a good thrashing on Madden site, there top blokes here reaper

Reapers just here to pimp his avatar business :)
    Lol not just yet mate, I'm actually looking for a change of pace in the Madden world and we all know how laid back you guys are, I know I've played some of you I've had a great laugh, if I can put myself on a waiting list I would be grateful

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Hey Reaper! We need a higher level of profanity here during game chat! Also fancy graphics!

PADRAIC i am able to to supply plenty of that and i have an arsenal of unwanted graphics/profanity at your disposal and i can make new ones, in a franchise or just a member you only have to ask mate i like doing them(graphics/profanity lol lol.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

no waiting list reaper, about 10/12 players this year, hopefully with the one being a bit more mature now that'll go up

what teams are available for new season heli?

what teams are available for new season heli?

They have to decide what way team draft is going to work all teams up for grabs, falcon will be yours I think

• Advertisement

do you guys have an official name for your franchise?

Nope, just the Boards.ie Madden League I suppose

Nope, just the Boards.ie Madden League I suppose
    OK ty heli

Advertisement