Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Habitual Residence form ????

Options
  • 31-07-2015 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭

Hello I am applying for the Dole and I have given them all my information that they have asked for.

They took all my info and forgot to hand me a Habitual Residence Condition form and have asked me to fill it out.

I was in Australia from January 22 to July 14

Do I have to fill this form out ?

I am not a migrant I am a Irish citizen or does that mean anything anymore ?

(Please note I am not trying to start an argument I am asking a simple question but am annoying as well about filling this form out.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

That form is generally part of the dole application form.ie part 2 of this one
    http://www.welfare.ie/en/pdf/up1.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭roboshatner

i filled that form out them handed me another habitally form

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Fill it out and give it back to them,cant do any harm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

Yes you have to fill it in as being habitually resident is part of the qualifying criteria for claiming jobseekers. Doesn't matter if you're irish or not, its whether you are habitually resident.

Advertisement