Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Maths books no longer needed, any charities that would take them?

Options
  • 31-07-2015 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭

I have some old Maths books that I no longer need given the change in syllabus aka Project Maths and the fact that the book companies have had a field day creating version 1, 2,3 .........of new books.
    Anyway I wondered if anyone knows of place that might take them and put them to good use? Charities, education abroad etc
    It seems such a waste to just dump them for recycling

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Mwalimu

If it's just one of each edition/year level that you have, I'd say hold on to them and re-work some of the examples/exercises. Some of the later questions in each section have a slight 'applications' edge to them. I've kept all mine.
    If it's one or more class sets, you could enquire from one of the agencies which support education aid overseas.

Advertisement