Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Hunt the Truth

• 31-07-2015 8:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 27,195 ✭✭✭✭ super_furry

Anyone been listening to the Hunt the Truth podcast series? It's done something I didn't think possible after the disappointment of Halo 4 and the MCC mess and has me really excited for Halo 5 and the single player campaign.

It's an episodic drama set on earth during what appears to be just before/during Halo 5 and starts with an journalist being asked to do a profile piece on Master Chief. Don't want to say anything else because it does a great job of telling its story and setting the tone for the game but it's definitely worth checking out if you like and even liked Halo.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,344 ✭✭✭✭ Turtyturd

I only finished it the other day after bingeing through all the episodes, and am looking forward to the second series.

It obviously draws on Serial, but that's not a bad thing and it does a good job of leaking out little bits of information in each episode, and has some good cliffhangers to keep you coming back.

Advertisement