Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A certain anime from the Den on RTE- Help!

Options
  • 30-07-2015 12:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Alright guys, I have searched across the internet for one anime in particular which I used to obsess over back when I was a kid. It used to be broadcast on RTE in the mid naughties. It involved a group of individuals with super powers, the all wore jackets which were all red or blue, can't remember. It wasn't Cardcopter, Star of Oban, Shinzo, Yu-gi-Oh or Pokemon just so we're clear.
    If you could give me the name of this anime I'd seriously appreciate it.
    Thanks,
    GFO

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,521 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Alright guys, I have searched across the internet for one anime in particular which I used to obsess over back when I was a kid. It used to be broadcast on RTE in the mid naughties. It involved a group of individuals with super powers, the all wore jackets which were all red or blue, can't remember. It wasn't Cardcopter, Star of Oban, Shinzo, Yu-gi-Oh or Pokemon just so we're clear.
    If you could give me the name of this anime I'd seriously appreciate it.
    Thanks,
    GFO

Sounds like it is probably Cyborg 009
    cyborg009.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2 GrimFacedOne

Oh my gosh, you're a legend. Thanks.

Advertisement