Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACCA June 2015 results

Options
  • 29-07-2015 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Hey guys. Back here again waiting the dreaded results! Is there many of ye waiting on them? Im waiting on my last one p6 which is my 3rd time to do. Fingers crossed ill get it this time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Kaka86

Best of luck...waiting on p5..although not holding out hope...worst exam ever!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Lovbnmoma

Best of luck on the results! Not sure if this is a good sign but when I log into myacca today its showing up in the white and grey affiliates page so I'm praying that's a good sign!

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭thelostboys23

Waiting on p7 - fourth appempt at it. I'll cry either way in a couple of hours!

Best of luck thelostboys23, lets hope we will be crying together for the right reason!

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭thelostboys23

P7 passed - finally i say. The relief is unreal!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Sundance_Kid

Passed P3 - 71%, absolutely delighted was convinced I just fell short as ran out of time and didn't even complete paper.

Best of luck to everyone else on here

Woohoo I passed! Im finally finished, cant believe it! Got 62 in P6 and am now an affiliate! How am I ever going to sleep now! Congrats Sundance kid and the lost boys! Brilliant news!

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Kaka86

See delighted for you :) I'm considering p6 (last one to do) where did u study or would u recommend ?

Kaka86 wrote: »
    See delighted for you :) I'm considering p6 (last one to do) where did u study or would u recommend ?
    !

Hi! I studied myself on P6 the first two attempts and then on my final attempt I did a revision course with Julie Hawkins in dbs, I would highly recommend her. I did a revision course with her for F6 too. Best of luck with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭frogstar

Lovbnmoma wrote: »
    Woohoo I passed! Im finally finished, cant believe it! Got 62 in P6 and am now an affiliate! How am I ever going to sleep now! Congrats Sundance kid and the lost boys! Brilliant news!

Lovbnmoma , was checking on a diff thread and see this! I'm delighted for you. Congratulations.

Think of all this free time you are going to have :)

Enjoy the celebrations

• Advertisement

frogstar wrote: »
    Lovbnmoma , was checking on a diff thread and see this! I'm delighted for you. Congratulations.

Think of all this free time you are going to have :)

Enjoy the celebrations

Thanks! Cant quite believe it really! Its such a relief to be finally at the end of the road.

Advertisement