Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Buying New Car

Options
  • 28-07-2015 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

I am going to upgrade my car in the next month or so as I have a 00 Micra that has had better days. Only problem is I haven't a clue what car to buy, I narrowed it down to

Toyato Auris
    Hyundai i10. i20, i30
    VW Golf
    Ford Focus

I have 9000 to spend on this new car and trade in micra (that's if anyone will take it)
    I would like to get something in 07 years or up if I can. I do not do too much mileage as I do not have to commute far to work.

I want to buy the car from a garage so I have some comeback if anything goes wrong.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

What about 1.4 Civic. Toyota reliability not great with the older Auris. MK 5 Golf is a nice car but engine not very pokey. Mk2 focus looks awful IMHO.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 clairessa

Thanks will have a look out for a civic and thanks for advice on the other cars

Advertisement