Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE Archive

• 28-07-2015 7:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭

Hey lads,

I was a huge fan of WWF between 1998 and 2002 and I'm wondering if there's a way to watch the old episodes from that period.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

WWE Network will see you right.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

For just $9.99

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Yep, WWE Network have uploaded pretty much every RAW from the start (1993) to mid-99. They've been uploading 1997 RAWs. Oh man, Bret's tirade closing the go-home RAW for WM13 was uncensored.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Yep, WWE Network have uploaded pretty much every RAW from the start (1993) to mid-99. They've been uploading 1997 RAWs. Oh man, Bret's tirade closing the go-home RAW for WM13 was uncensored.

I must watch that. My absolute favourite period from the WWE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Fakman87

Maybe you lads can help me. I was 11 in 98 so can't remember it too well.

The first episode I remember watching was when mankind gave Shane McMahon Mr socko and Shaun michaels got jumped in a car park. Any idea when that was?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

You might be talking abt 1999.
    4th of January, 1999. The same night Manking wins his first WWF Championship, Shawn Michaels gets bruttaly attacked in the parking lot by members of the Corporation. But there is a small hidden secret behind this attack.

Here are some facts:
    -Triple H handed Shawn the wrong keys, which resulted in Shawn not being able to open his car.
    -When HBK said "I'l be back", HHH replied "Maybe, maybe not".

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Cheese Wagstaff

For just $9.99

Or €12.99 for those of us in the Emerald Isle...begorrah!

Wow, I could've told you that date off-hand as Mankind won the WWF title...but I can't tell you what happened on RAW two weeks ago! Shawn also got jumped in a parking lot by Hunter for their buildup to SummerSlam 2002. Fun fact about Jan 4 1999, the same night saw almost 39k attend Nitro in the Georgia Dome & the Finger Poke of Doom. Big night in wrestling for the right and wrong reasons!

Or €12.99 for those of us in the Emerald Isle...begorrah!

Unless you sign up using a proxy like HOLA. $9.99!

Advertisement