Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTI registration?

Options
  • 28-07-2015 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey guys, was just wondering did anyone else who got a course in GTI get an email or text after they paid the fees telling them when registration and induction day was like they said they'd get on the letter? I paid last week and haven't got one yet I'm worried I was to late paying?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Stephen55

Dunden1 wrote: »
    Hey guys, was just wondering did anyone else who got a course in GTI get an email or text after they paid the fees telling them when registration and induction day was like they said they'd get on the letter? I paid last week and haven't got one yet I'm worried I was to late paying?

I still have to pay for my GTI course so I rang GTI a couple of weeks ago and they said, courses that are not payed for before the 7th of August are deleted off the system.

So they will most likely be sending out texts/emails after 7th of August. :) what course are you doing?

Advertisement