Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lone Bellow @ Whelans July 29

Options
  • 28-07-2015 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

anybody else going? very excited about seeing them live but no idea what to expect. has anybody else seen them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 CantonaGod

Ahhhh. Wish I hadn't seen this! Didn't realise they were playing! Saw them on Latet with jools a couple of weeks ago. Reckon it will be a great night.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

That was a great gig!

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭roll

great gig? that's the best gig by a country mile i've been to this year and up there with best i've ever been to... great songs, three great voices (when do you ever get three great voioces in one 5 piece band?!) and great showmanship. sorry CG, you missed out big time! i was in the far left hand corner (beside the sound desk) - the looks of exhilaration on peoples faces when the lights came up after the gig finished as i walked across the floor was something i haven't seen for sometime...

Advertisement